Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One month down, an eternity to go!

Dave is at work right now and I am awaiting his return seeing as we get to go to Ikea when he gets home! It shall be an adventure! WooHoo! After we get home, our apartment will finally have all the furniture it needs (minus a chest for the end of our bed, which David thinks we need and I do not, but that is neither here nor there). I will take pictures within the next week and put them up to show the progess that has been made since David moved in in June.

We celebrated our one month anniversary on Monday. We went grocery shopping and got some on sale Steak and had a yummy dinner. It was great. I love our grill pan (which my mom got me before we got married... its all-clad!) and I also love having stainless steel pots and pans, becuase I can mash up potatoes in the pan without scratching off teflon and worring about dying from the chemicals.

David likes all of his classes, and is ahead, and plans on doing a ton of work today and tomorrow so he can get even further ahead. His accounting class is going to be a killer, but I have faith that he can do it. It he can just get thru this class and his next accounting class, he'll be well on his way to getting his 5 year accounting masters!

Dave & I are taking Psych 301 together. David, for his Psych minor and me for my Major. It is great, becuase I've already taken stats and we have a deal that when we read the book and do all the problems and understand it, we don't have to go to class, we just have to listen to the 30 mintue lecture our teacher put on a CD. Thus far, it has been going really well. Rock on.

My classes are going well, too. I like all my teachers and understand all the reading. Hopefully, I can make good grades this semster and get off probation. Last semester killed my GPA. My goal is all A's and B's. David promised if I did well, I'd get a prize! Woo Hoo!

Well, thats all that is going on right now. Marriage is awesome!

No comments: