Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update

My back still hurts.
Painkillers & Muscle Relaxers at the same time make for a pretty groggy and tired Sabrina.
I will hopefully be caught up with schoolwork soon.
I hate tests.
I love David.
Our kitchen will never be clean.
I made Gyros - from scratch, meat and cucumber sauce and everything (minus the pitas, b/c David wouldn't let me. :-()
We saved 30 bucks on our grocery bill on Saturday.
David never stops studying.
I am going to bed now... its 8:30.

The end.

1 comment:

Brittan said...

you poor thing! i've done the heavy painkiller thing alone and that was enough to put me out of commission, so i can't imagine adding muscle relaxers to the mix. i am really sorry about the san fran trip but always amazed by how responsible you guys are. good things are ahead for you!