Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello Loves

I am here at work. Its been super slow today, which is really nice. I am taking one of the girls out to lunch because she waxed my eyebrows this weekend, and they look super awesome.

We find out tomorrow when David goes to MEPS for his Physical. Maybe Friday, but probably next Wednesday. I just want to get it over with, because I just want to know when he'll leave so I can start preparing.

Also, I am trying to talk David into learning a language and moving to California for a year. If he does it, I'd get to go with him! But as of now, he's having none of that. Which is annoying. I just think it would be an adventure! He'll probably end up doing whatever training is the shortest. Which is also good, but not as cool as living by the ocean for a year! But maybe we'll get stationed by the ocean some day to make up for it. They apparently have a ton of residency programs in Hawaii when David gets to that point. David just wants to finish school as quickly as possible. Understandable but COMMON. MONTEREY!



GORGEOUS! OCEAN! Plus, he'd get anywhere from 300-500 extra bucks a month whist he is in school. But, its up to him. I'm not trying to pressure him or anything.





Moving on, I cleaned our kitchen. I still have more to do, but it is much better now than it was a month ago. I listened to the first Princess Diaries on CD while I did it, and it went a lot faster that way. Good times.

School is okay. I am still trying to catch up for my class that has stupid busywork homework due each class. Hopefully I can be totally caught up by the weekend.

The End.

No comments: