Saturday, December 19, 2009

Food, Inc

So, today (tonight) I watched a video.
A video that is pro-food.
A video that doesn't say not to eat meat or to not wear deoderant.
But a video that has a message of sustanible food for everyone.
A message of hope for the future our America, instead of obesity and diebieties.
I love it.
You will too


(you will have to watch it in 2 days, because you can only watch 72mins of vid a day from this site... sorry)

It has me thinking a lot differently about food. Considering I had McDonalds for lunch today, I sure am one to talk, but seriously.

When we move to Texas, I'm really excited to learn from my Mom.
She is one of the healthiest people I know, while still making tasty food.
I am excited to take part in their gloriously huge garden, and to know where my food is coming from.
I hope that I can take more from living at home than just a break in rent.
I want to learn how to grow my own food and prepare it in a healthy way.
I also want to start exercising.

Get excited for my Resolution List at the end of this month!

The end.

1 comment:

Brittan said...

We played this at AFI Dallas, isn't it awesome?! It has me being way more "local" in my food buying, which is pretty easy in New York seeing as there are markets everywhere that sell food from upstate and Brooklyn. Yay for gardens, that will be awesome!