Sunday, November 6, 2016

4 Gluten Free Flour


This is a bowl of Gluten Free flour! It is the Gluten Free flour blend from America's Test Kitchen with a rice flour base.

I know it seems like a silly thing to want to do before I turn 30, but I had some reasons. Chief among them that it is really expensive to make it yourself, but much cheaper than buying it pre-made. I also know exactly what is in it now, and have enough of the various ingredients to make more. I also proved to myself that I can do something that isn't that hard, but also is annoying. It honestly took me 5 minutes, but now I have it done and I can't make the excuse of not having a blend I like or whatever. The next step to this would be to buy glutenfreeonashoestring's book on baking and make some of their blends and their recipes which look amazing, but that was not on my 30 before 30. lol. 

I made a bunch of muffins for David with this. They are in his freezer. I think the best ones were the almond poppy seed! 

I have done quite a few things off my list, and will be getting David to send me some pics of some of the stuff from his phone so I can get it all posted!

No comments: