Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Suuuppppp?

I am so bad at creating the titles for blog posts, it isn't even funny.

Lyndsi is about to come over. We are going to go take some crazy photos with the disposable camera that has photos of her and her MAN on it so we can go get them developed. I am straightining my bangs so that i can look human for said photos.

Rock on.

Last night, I slept like a rock. First time in forever. I awoke at 10 this morning, and proceeded to troll the internets for a good photographer to take our anniversary pictures. Thats right, every year on or around August 8, we are going to get photos of us taken. We are just that vain.

David got permission to chop up the tree in our backyard, so . . . that'll be fun for him. I was making fun of him wanting to wield an axe to my father, and I got a very stern lecture on how chopping this is a man's privelge and duty, and I should never do anything to slander the good name of an axe. Oh, daddy.

My mom bought me some kind of a wool sweater/jacket/shirt at some awesome sale, so now I know what my birthday present is. Rock on!

I am probably going to mow this weekend. But first, I'm going to get a little shovel and get rid of all the dandylions. I want to have a pretttty yard, weed free. There are also like a billion of these blue flower things that I need to figure out what to do with. They are overtaking the front yard. I might pull out most of them, and leave a small border of them or something. I dunno.

In the very back of our yard, there is a large patch of no-grass. I bought some wildflower seeds to pant there, so I can have a pretty flower garden with little to no effort.

David is taking his last final today, and he might pee his pants he is so excited.

Last day of lifeguarding class is tomorrow! Maybe I'll find out if I got hired today. That would be nice. If I don't get hired, I'm going to go cry in a corner. Then apply at Pirate Island. True story.

The end.

2 comments:

The Pollock Family said...

Tell David to just go get the axe, If anyone says anything say you got permission from the Pollocks. :) And it is your axe you left there anyways. :)

The Zambrana's said...

We do the same thing - have pictures taken on our anniversary that is! ;D