Saturday, August 8, 2009

Looks like we made it!

1 year, baby!

We made it all the way to 1 year!

I've heard people say the first year is the hardest, and if it is, I am very much looking forward to the next million with David, because this year was pretty DAMN good. Yes, I just said that, here on my blog, on which many Mormons read, because it is the only word that can truly explain the magnitude of awesome of which this first year of marriage was.

We are in Park City for the weekend. Last night we went to dinner and ate some amazing food (of which we were too excited to eat and I didn't really get a photo of. Oops.) and today we are going shopping at the outlet malls, going to see GI Joe, then doing something CRAZY, like sliding or zipping or something. We haven't decided yet. Then we have a wedding reception to go to tonight, then back to our house, to our nice soft bed, to sleep a nice sleep before we see our nursery babies in the morning.

Anyways, I love me some David Allen, and I'm really glad that he's my husband.

The end.

1 comment:

The Pollock Family said...

We are going to park city on thursday. FYI we are in Utah!!