Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shenanigans on the high sea

We are moving back to Dallas.
January 14th is the day we will leave Utah!
(I'll give you a minute for that to sink in)

The plan for both of us:
Attend Northlake in Irving (at a whopping $41 a credit).
Get into their RN program.
Graduate with ADN (Associates Degree in Nursing) in Dec 2012.

Me:
Do 1 year Internship for Periopertive Nursing (operating room).
Work while doing Internship.
Work & put David thru CRNA school.

David:
Work & do BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing) bridge program at UTA.
Work while doing program.
Apply & get into a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - they put people to sleep!) school.
Work & buy Sabrina lots of pretty shoes.

We are going to live in my parents guest house.
I am going to take care of my Grandma.
David is transferring to the Build-A-Bear in Arlington.
We are prettty dang excited for this new adventure in our life!

The end.

4 comments:

Brittan said...

no way! that's so exciting... and cost effective!! david is becoming my favorite kind of nurse. when i got my epidural during labor i told my anesthesiologist that i loved him. twice. and i meant it.

Anonymous said...

That is kindaa mind blowing! That's gonna be awesome. I bet you don't hate leaving the snow.

Vanessa said...

How fun and exciting!! I can't wait to read about it :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Oh, I guess I should state who the heck I am. I was David's Sunday School teacher when he was a Junior/Senior in HS. I still keep in touch and think y'all are too cute! Anyway, I'm so excited for David...my husband, Jeff, is a CRNA. He LOVES it. He's been out of school for 3 years now and thinks he has the best job ever. Good luck to both of you - your move, the Army, school, life. You can do it!!!

~Christina Simmons