Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Because I can, thats why

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hur-a. Because I like to leave the conditoner in the whole shower to make my hair extra sexy.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Considering it was a baby named Kennedy who I want to STEAL. yes.

4. Do you plan outfits? Hahahahno.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Ready!

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Christmas Treeeee!

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't know... but apparently last week I said "What about 22" REALLY loud in my sleep.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yepp.

9. What are you craving right now? My back to stop hurting (guess what? I fell on the FREAKING ICE TODAY)

10. Do you floss? Nooooooo.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sausage. Mmmmmm.

12. Are you emotional? David would say yes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Roadtrips. Oh dear lord.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I prefer Fro-Yo and I lick it off the spoon. Odd, I know.

15. Do you like your hair? I want it a little less red, but overall, yes.

16. Do you like yourself? Really? This is a question? Duh.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yessssss.

18. What are you listening to right now? The clock. Ticking away the minutes I could be sleeping.

19. Are your parents strict? Um.... I'm married.

20. Would you go sky diving? If someone would pay for it!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? I have to be in the mood, which doesn't happen all that often.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Phil of the Future! He bought me a Dr. Pepper when we went to lunch at Chili's! True story!

23. Do you rent movies often? We have netflix, fool!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? The ornaments on my tree.

25. How many countries have you visited? Dos. (Mexico is number 2)

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Actually, no. Huh.

27. Ever been on a train? if the tram in vegas counts? or six flags. lmao

28. Brown or white eggs? I'm too poor to care.

29.Do you have a cell-phone? No, I have a beeper.

30. Do you use chap stick? Mmmhmmmm.

31. Do you own a gun? Neg.

32. Can you use chop sticks? Fa sho.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? well, it is tonight, and I'm with my Christmas tree, soon to be with my love in bed.

34. Are you too forgiving? . . . no?

35. Ever been in love? DUH.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? He is going to school and studying real hard!

37. Ever have cream puffs? So, for my birthday, we went to Costco and bought a whole box. Yes, we are fatties.

38. Last time you cried? When I was watching the Biggest Loser Finale.

39. What was the last question you asked? "Can I go?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Summer, but not when its really hot.

41. Do you have any tattoos? Neg. The only acceptable reason to get a tattoo is if you are in the olympics.

42. Are you sarcastic? NEVER.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Random much? I think so.

44. Ever walked into a wall? every day. You should see the bruises I have. You would think David beats me, but no, I'm just klod-zilla.

45. Favorite color? Blue!

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Hahaha yes.

47. Is your hair curly? Yessssss.

48. What was the last CD you bought? . . . . High School Musical 3.

49. Do looks matter? Have you seen my husband? Yes.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Nope.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Luckily, our parents love us enough to keep us on their plans. So, no!

52. Do you like your life right now? I like my husbandfriend, I like my house, I like my jobs. So, yes.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Its in the livingroom... why would I have it on while I sleep?

54. Can you handle the truth? Most days. Except the ones that end in Y.

55. Do you have good vision? Yepp! Me and David both do!

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? . . . . possibly. . . .

57. How often do you talk on the phone? I have a blackberry pearl, and after a year, I still can't text well on it, so I much prefer talking on the phone, so I do it a lot. I really only talk to David or my Mom, but still.

58. The last person you held hands with? DPA.

59. What are you wearing? My guarding clothes... tshirt, david's shorts, and my fav worn out swimsuit.. and yes, its 10 degrees outside.

60.What is your favorite animal? I like kittens, but hate cats. SUP.

61. Where was your default picture taken? Our wedding day (for our profile) or our engagement... (check the top right)

62. Can you hula hoop? Yepp! On the Wii and in Real Life

63. Do you have a job? I have 2! I'm a lifeguard/swim instructor and I work at a wellness center

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A grilled chicken wrap from McDonalds. Mmmm.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, yes I have.

No comments: