Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I did NOT wake up in the late afternoon.
Because church here is at 9. 9 in the frikkin morning.
It has been like 4 years since I've had church that early.
Possibly longer.
And it will forever be at 9 as long as we live here.
Suck.

Anyways, I realized once we got to church that I had not shaved my legs.
Like, in a week.
Yes, I am gross.
I promise that before I go next week, I will make sure I am properly groomed.

David had to leave to go to work after the first hour, so that left me all alone.
To skip second hour and talk in the halls.
Then go to third hour and be uplifted and delighted by the lesson.

I am now at home.
I am about to read some HPATOOTP until I drift off into my afternoon nap.

Question:
I have a goal to read 100 books in the next 1001 days.
(You can read all about it at dayzeroproject.com
I think you can see my whole list if you go here. )
Can I count books I've already read, like Harry Potter?
Please answer me in the comments, loves.

The end.

3 comments:

Lyndsi Shae* said...

I vote yes on counting the books. I vote yes on the goldeny color of your new place... and that part that your dad built it. I vote no that 2 of the 2931021493 pictures on that post wont load here in this computer lab. im glad you're happy.

Brittan said...

You can totally can't them. Also, 9am church... wow. I can barely (and sometimes don't) make 10am church.

Vanessa said...

I am a stickler for the rules so I didn't :)