Thursday, April 1, 2010

BIG

So in order to complete my Day Zero List I need to blog every day for a month, at least once.
The NaBloPoMo theme for the month is big, and its a theme I think I like, so I'm gonna GO FOR IT.
I won't blog the theme every month, but on days that I feel like it, I will.
I have some ideas, I do.

I have blown my nose so much in the past 3 days that I have given myself 2 nosebleeds in the past 4 hours. This is prohitibtive to my nose staying clear because I can't blow it while it is bleeding, and then the nostril that isn't plugged up with kleenex starts dripping massive amounts of snot. (Lovely, I know). I have thought about stuffing both nostrils with kleenex, but then I would just swallow all my snot/blood, and that doesn't seem like very much fun to me. I have been trying to only blow the blood-free nostril, but as you can tell from the second nose bleed, that isn't working so well.

Speaking of bleeding, did I ever mention that my dinosaur toenails have gouged David in bed more than once? What more of a hint does a man need than a bleeding calf than to pay for his wife to get a pedicure? One of the most exciting things about this summer is being here in Irving, home of the next-to-Hooters-Nail Salon that offers $5 5-minute pedicures! SCORE.

I am slowly getting over this stupid sickness. As you can tell from the nosebleed/snot discussion, its not all the way over, and my cough still sounds like I'm dying, but I don't have a tempature anymore and I don't feel like passing out when I stand up. I'll take what I can get.

The end.

No comments: