Monday, December 13, 2010

I feel like. . . .

I should update this blog with pictures of EB, but she has her own blog!

All the fun stuff we have done lately have been with her. We went and took pictures with Santa on Friday, which she ended up getting a 24 hour stomach bug from (on Sat, so I didn't have to deal with it, but her poor parents!) and it was fun. David and I are still on the fence about what we will do with our kids when it comes to Santa, but yeah. It was pretty okay.

On Saturday we went to the Ward Christmas Party. I have an entire page of rants about that whole experience, but this is not the time nor place for that.

I cross-stitched a TON this weekend for EB's stocking. . . which will not be done by Christmas. Her mom decided we are going to do a baby's first Christmas stocking for her first Christmas. Creative solution, right? I think it is! I think it will take us till Valentines to finish this one, and as soon as we do, we are going to start the next baby's! (not that she is preg, but its always better to be prepared!)

The End.

No comments: