Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I have concluded

That I am a lazy blogger.
I should be working out right now, but instead I am blogging. I use blogging to be lazy.
Its an issue.

I am going to work out, fold some laundry, then go get an image printed onto edible paper for a cake this weekend.. . . after I blog.

I went thrifting yesterday. I like to go Thrifting with a Purpose. This Purpose was 6 cake stands. They ended up looking like this:

Please ignore the mess. But yeah, they are pretty cool. I am painting them all white (except the back one, which you can't see, but it is gold) and they are for a friend's wedding next month. Also, cake dummies are great for planning! I Have since changed out what cakes will be where, but overall, I am happy with this! Can't wait to do the actual cake and see it all laid out at the venue!

Anyways, back to the Thrifting. I went with a friend from church, who is having TWINS! I claimed hold on hosting her Baby Shower. Now, those of you who know me know I hate babyshowers but 2 things: 1 I get to throw/plan this one so I can do what I want and not make it something I will hate and 2: IT IS TWINS. GAH.

So yeah, one trip and I got all the plates and vases needed and I am pretty impressed with myself. THey are exactly what I was envisioning. Now, the spray-painting better work out and look good, or imma be pissed.

Okay, no more procrastinating! I have a dress to fit into for (another) wedding next month and 10 pounds don't lose themselves!

The End.

1 comment:

Net said...

ummm, who is having twins?!!!