Monday, November 12, 2012

Ugh

Guys, I hate the time change. I HATE it. I hate it so much. I can't tell you how much I hate it.

I hate that it gets dark so early, and that I feel like there is no daylight at all. I hate it.

Have I mentioned I hate it?

Anyways, I am playing the Laundry Game. How it got to be 1AM and I am still playing it is anyones guess. I started it too late, I guess. Shame on me.

My iPhone 5 is in the mail. Should get it tomorrow. Bought a case tonight so that David will let me use it (he said I am not allowed to touch it without a case on it).  I am glad that the time has finally arrived for me not to use my phone from my Sr. year of highschool. While this phone is a beast (I can throw it across a room and it does nothing to it at all), it likes to change the time for no reason at all, which is bad when I have to be up at a certain time.

WHERE has this year GONE?! It is almost my birthday, and that means the end of the year. I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week! And that Laura comes home on Sunday! I plan on basking in her presence while she does homework and I was Australian Surf TV shows on Netflix.

I am so ready for David to be done with school. Mostly, I am excited to find out where he is working next year. It stresses him out. It stresses me out. He hasn't gotten interviews anywhere yet, but has several "maybe you will get an interview, we'll let you know . . . sometime. . . ." emails. So we will see. He has a job at Scottish Rite if all else fails, or he doesn't like whatever position he is offered elsewhere. Wherever he works, I hope he loves it. I hope that we get to do Travel nursing and that he can decide what direction he wants to take his career.

I am doing less cakes b/c I think I am getting Carpel Tunnel - and that is bad news bears. I refuse to lose my wrists at such a young age, so I am dialing back the cakes by charging more and letting the chips fall where they may.

Okay, the bell just dinged on the Washer.

The End.


No comments: