Friday, September 5, 2014

On and on it goes

Life is in full swing right now. (well, not right now, because I am laying on the couch writing this, but at this general time, it is).

We leave for 3 weeks in Europe in less than 3 weeks! We spent all day Weds shopping (it was brutal) and I still didn't find jeans I love and need a couple more shirts. David, however, is totally done with his entire wardrobe. I hate him a little bit.

The house is moving along. The subfloors are all in, we put some paint up on the walls, and now we are waiting for my dad to help install and spray the trim and doors and then I can start the floors! We are trying to be hopeful about getting it done, but my Dad has started Nursing School and so things are just moving a bit slower. Once he helps install the doors and paints the trim, I think we are going to be able to do everything else ourselves, tho! Yippeeee!

Albus is still adorable. Can't believe we have had him a year! Love him and can't wait to move into our new house and for him to have a fenced back yard and lots of trails to go walking on! Yipeeeee!

No comments: