Monday, December 15, 2008

Hello Universe

First off, I would like to state that I will never get a 3D sonogram. They are just creepy. (I am not pregnant, nor will I be anytime soon, but just thought I would throw that out there now)

Second off, I'm at work. I'm bored. I finished all the work I had to do today, so I'm just chillin with David till I get off and take him to work. Then I shall go buy paint! Weds is the big day! We get the keys to our new house! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We should be officially moved in by Saturday! WOOHOOOOOO! I am packing today and tomorrow, painting Weds & Thursday and we are moving everything over and unpacking on Fri & Sat. Rock on! We have been to our new ward twice, and we really like it. There are lots of babies that are far too cute, and its a pretty young ward, which is fun.

Other than that, life is grand. I'm going to get a second job in Jan, hopefully at the Sports Grill (read: Utah version of a Sports Bar ... no booze) that is opening up across the street from my work at the mall. I've heard the one is SLC is super good and its an atmosphere I'm pretty comfortable working in.

We still love eachother most days, and like being married the majority of the time. Haha. Just kidding. We basically are the most rockin' husband and wife team EVER. The end.

No comments: