There are no goals or resolutions in this house, only laws, which WILL BE FOLLOWED OR ELSE. Enjoy our rediculousness.
Laws as a couple:
1. Go to temple at least once a month.
2. Eat better.
3. Eat breakfast and read scriptures together every morning.
4. Wake up at 7:30 am or earlier every morning.
5. Go to bed before 11pm every night.
6. Say nightly prayers.
7. Have a date night once a week. (no work, school, or otherwise)
8. Non homemade food once or less a week.
9. No soda consumed without the other present.
10. Brush teeth every night.
David’s Personal Laws:
1. Go to gym 3 times a week
2. Have homework and reading done at least 24 hours prior to class.
3. Talk to teachers after first exam and see what you can do better.
4. Start looking at medical schools and make a list of requirements.
5. Get involved in BYUSA.
6. Do one hour of service a week. (see if some can be done in Salt Lake)
7. Make as high of grades as possible.
8. Study on busses to and from SLC, during breaks from class, etc.
9. Study when at home and not at work.
10. Do home teaching before the 23rd.
Sabrina’s Personal Laws:
1. Find another job by the end of February
2. Do wii fit 3 times a week
3. Go to gym 3 times a week
4. Drink more water
5. Figure out how long it would take to get an AA
6. Take lunch to work every day, salad two or more times a week.
7. Do visiting teaching before the 23rd.
8. Bake and decorate a cake a week.
9. Straighten hair once or more a week.
10. Wash face every night.
Consequences for breaking laws:
1. Must do wii fit in front of spouse.
2. Dish duty/ Dinner duty for 3 days.
3. Laundry duty for the week.