Monday, January 19, 2009

My Hussssbannnnddddd

What is his name? David Philip Allen, aka the Hottness

How did you meet? We met because of my mother. She set up my friend and his friend on a date, and they dragged us along.

When and where was your first kiss? On Christmas Day, in his car, in the parkinglot of the mall before we went to see a movie with his family.

Who kissed who first? I would vote that he kissed me.

Who asked who out first? He asked me out for my birthday almost a month after we first met. (I had a boyfriend when we met... . . . . )

Who said I love you first? He said it out loud first. I wrote him a note first.

How long have we been together? This time around (which is the time that count) we have been together 18 months total.

How long did we date? We dated for almost 5 months and then were engaged for another almost 5 months.

Who proposed? He did. 2 times. I said yes to both.

How old is he? 21 (almost 22!)

Who is taller? He is!

Who eats more? Him, actually. Lately, he's been ravenous.

Who sings better? Both of us, to High School Musical, in the car.

Who is smarter? I would vote him.

Who does laundry? Mostly me.

Who pays the bills? All me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are in the bed, me.

Who mows the lawn? I probably will, but maybe he will suprise me!

Who does most of the cooking? Me.

Who drives? He does, because I hate driving.

Who is more stubborn? For sure me.

Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Usually him. (see previous question)

Do you have kids? HECK NO. And we won't for at least 4 1/2 more years.

What does he do that surprises you? Sometimes he is a major goof, and we will just giggle so much that we can't even walk or talk. We tickle eachother, and argue about ridiculous things and make fun of eachothers faces and just laugh and laugh and laugh, and when he laughs really hard, it is basically the cutest thing ever. And the surprising thing is he always starts these episodes at the most RANDOM times.

Does he have a nickname for you? Babe? I have no idea.

What's his favorite color? He likes blue, like me!

What's his favorite food? He really likes my meatloaf. A lot.

What is his favorite sport? Haha. Funny. He hate sports.

Who controls the T.V. remote? Usually me, but then he steals it. Rude.

Whose temper is worse? Haha. Me for sure.

Who has more friends? Me. Well, they are his friends too, but they were mine first.

What do you like to do together? Eat, watch Movies & TV shows (right now, we are on Gilmore Girls season 4), snuggle, talk, drive, go to Ikea, go grocery shopping.

Who eats more sweets? Him for sure. He would live off candy if I let him.

What is his guilty pleasure? Stargate. Except he doesn't feel guilty about it . . .

Who is more sensitive? Probably me.

Who has more siblings? Him, 5 vs. 2.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I act like I do, but he usually has the last say.

What are his best features? His dimples, for sure. They are the most adorable thing in the universe and I just want to kiss them every day. I can't wait to have his cute dimpled babies.

What is his greatest quality? I would be forced to say that his work ethic is his greatest quality. I know that while he is around, I will never have to worry about where we will pay our next bill from, or if we will be able to have enough money to do the things we want to do - he will provide for me with whatever means necessary. He is the hardest working guy I know.

He is alllll mine. The end.

No comments: