Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So, I just made two lists

One of which was
Things to buy before we have a baby
The other was
Things to buy before we go to Europe

Can you tell where my mind is these days?

Also, the baby list was WAY more expensive. Even without at crib that costs as much as a used car! Also, I have decided to use cloth diapers. They are cheaper and cuter.

No, we aren't planning on having a baby anytime soon, but geez, my dang ovaries keep telling me to have one! We also aren't going to Europe anytime soon.

To give you some more samples into my crazy, here are other lists I have made:
- Couches to consider when I am rich
- Things that are important to me in a home we purchase
- Cars that will be considered when we buy one
- Issues with cars that cannot be ignored (buyers guide)
- ATW tickets vs. one way
- Shoes I wish I could afford

I plan in advance. FAR in advance. None of these lists will come to fruition for at least 2 years. I am okay with that. By the time these things come to pass, I will know exactly whats up, and what I need to procure in order to have a successful experience. So there.

Mmmmmm summer feels like weekend all the time. I like it.

No comments: