Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

So, David has started doing The Shred with me.... he is on day 2, I'm on day 7.
Yes, astute friends, this means that I did not do the Shred over the weekend.
Anyways, its really funny doing The Shred with David.
He makes me giggle in the middle of moves because he is grunting and groaning.
Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks its hard.

Today I discoved Free Step on Wii Fit.
Basically, you can watch TV while it counts your steps up and down onto the board.
I did 30 minutes of it.
3000ish steps total.
I am going to try to Free Step at least that long every day.
Rockin'.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE OFFICE ON THURSDAY!
I love babies.
And how funny is the Jim Diapering thing.
Seriously.

Tonight we had a clean out the fridge pasta for dinner.
I love living at home sometimes.
It was freaking delish and I get to have it for lunch tomorrow.

Ugh, my posts are so BORING these days.
Sorry guys.
I really am going to try to be more exciting.

The End.

No comments: