Monday, March 29, 2010

Whispers

So last night, my throat started itching and feeling bad and then it started to hurt to swallow.
The morning, I woke up not being able to speak above a whisper.
And I'm coughing and it hurts real bad.

We had a really good weekend.
Our knight won at Medevil times, the food was awesome and it was great!
On Saturday the Easter Egg hunt was great, the kids loved the bunny!
And Sunday was full of David (dressed as a bunny) getting mobbed by teenage boys.

I have photos of all this, but they are outside, and I am inside and I don't want to get up.
I don't feel good and my throat hurts and WHINE.

Also, we (me and David are in the same class) have to do a math test today.
And we haven't gotten our password to take it yet.
And its due today at 5.
BJAKL:DJKLFD.

The End.

No comments: