Friday, April 16, 2010

Gone

I really want to scan a photo of my Grandma from her younger days. I'll have to figure out how to do that because she was beautiful.

Last night, at around 7, Grandma passed quietly on to rejoin my Grandpa. She is in a much better place now and I know she must be so glad to be able to think and act on her own accord again.

I feel so blessed that I got to take care of her during her last few months, and that I was able to know what an amazing person she was.

My parents are driving her down to Brownsville to be buried along side my Grandpa on Sunday.

We are doing pretty well. We were prepared and we knew this was coming. Thanks everyone for all the support and love. It means a lot. The Gospel is such an amazing thing because we know what happens after we die and that everything is just fine where she is now. I feel at peace.

The End.

No comments: