Friday, August 6, 2010

Things

that David hates about me:
I bite the straws on drinks.

that I love about David:
That he cleans the house and it looks terrific when I get home after a long day at work.

that David hates about me:
I leave my bras (and other clothes, if I want to be fair) all over the house. No seriously. He picked up 6 in one day once, which is all the bras I own. ALL OF THEM, YA'LL!

that I love about David:
The fact that for our Anniversary he has gotten me 2 presents already, ones I can't hold in my hand. And the fact that he thinks those are actual presents. Boyfriend better get me something shiny and solid for Sunday if he knows what is good for him.

that David hates about me:
That my phone doesn't get reception at the twins house. And he thinks I'm dead. Lying in a gutter.

that I love about David:
He cares about me enough to leave me 4 messages on my phone asking me if I'm dead.

that David hates about me:
That I promised to make him Waffles on Tuesday and I didn't get up in time. He went on a 10 minute rant tonight about how his heart was shattered and he now has to go to therapy 3 times a week to deal with the horrible let down he experinced from having to eat cereal.

that I love about David:
That he is the worlds biggest exaggerater, except when it comes to talking about his love for me. (If not, he's in trouble!)

THE END.

No comments: