Saturday, April 30, 2011

Going Bald

Luckily, David and I have both been blessed with insanely thick heads of hair, but both of our hair has been falling out in mass amounts. David's has been coming out in the shower, and I just brushed my hair and a handful came out. A HANDFUL. And this is the third time today that I've brushed it and that much has come out. This has never happened to me ever. And it sucks. I'm pretty sure its due to stress. . . . that, or me never washing my hair b/c I am a hobo. But I've never washed my hair a lot and its never fallen out before. So I'm going with stress.

So yeah, if you see me in the next couple of weeks and I look like a middle-aged man, you'll know why. Its because my hair is falling out. . . in mass amounts. . . multiple times a day. . . .Just another day in the life.

The End

1 comment:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

I had the same sort of thing happen to me. I almost panicked at first. I hope it stops soon for both of us :P