Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Upgrade

So, turns out me and David are upgrading our life.
To the list we have:
Dishwasher
TV
Microwave
New AC in David's car
New undershirts for David
New Cardi's for me
Internetz that are faster and stronger
Computers
Phones
Other random crap

We have money and we are spending it left and right. Really, most of these items are necessary, but whatever. We bought a TV and it wasn't exactly a thrifty purchase but now I can watch Pretty Little Liars in glorious HD so I'm okay with it. Also we are paying off all our debt so whatever. SUCK IT EVERYONE. Judge away. I am giving up full ammunition.

In other news, I am waiting for my phone to charge enough to turn on so I can call a friend and be a chatty cathy. That is why I am blogging. Don't you feel special?

My blog is boring these days. I have some plans. They may or may not happen. We'll see.

The End.

2 comments:

Kelsey and Michael Petersen said...

Well personally, I feel special because I was the friend you were chatty chatty with! Gosh I love me some you!

Brittan said...

pshhhh Life upgrades are never a bad thing! Get it, Allens! Can you be chatty chatty with me now?